The ground, the occult, and the savior.
Wow… it’s been more than 10 days since I’ve updated from the grad school tag. Grad school is… still intensive. Not as intensive as before, ’cause I am getting the hang of it, but intense nonetheless. At least, I am getting better in my conducting, in internalizing this harmonic system, and getting to be “myself” in front of the choir. Things I need to finally get into my head…
- nothing will be perfect or go as you think it will.
- Just like Wagner stated in his article “Art takes time”
- nothing will change in a day
- Keep practising, done? Again.
- I’m here for a reason
- I am good at what I do and I should just stop self doubting
- If the University gave a fall break, it’s because it’s NECESARRY. Stop overthinking and doing and give yourself a free day!
- have more fun
- Musicallity cannot be taught, it comes from within