Wow… it’s been more than 10 days since I’ve updated from the grad school tag. Grad school is… still intensive. Not as intensive as before, ’cause I am getting the hang of it, but intense nonetheless. At least, I am getting better in my conducting, in internalizing this harmonic system, and getting to be “myself” in front of the choir. Things I need to finally get into my head…
- nothing will be perfect or go as you think it will.
- Just like Wagner stated in his article “Art takes time”
- nothing will change in a day
- Keep practising, done? Again.
- I’m here for a reason
- I am good at what I do and I should just stop self doubting
- If the University gave a fall break, it’s because it’s NECESARRY. Stop overthinking and doing and give yourself a free day!
- have more fun
- Musicallity cannot be taught, it comes from within